When modern digital workspace solutions are implemented, IT professionals much prefer elegant ones that are easy-to-manage:
- One platform that accommodates existing technology
- A comprehensive interface rather than a collection of point products
- A platform approach upon which new capabilities easily can be built or added
- An integrated underlying infrastructure that improves overall user experience
- Intelligent capabilities that enable users to save time, have a better employee experience and ultimately be more productive and engaged.
In this webinar hosted by Citrix, we’ll examine accommodation for legacy solutions, and preconfigured microapps. We’ll discuss the need for out-of-the-box integrations with apps from SAP, Microsoft, Google G-Suite, Salesforce, Workday, Atlassian, Zendesk, Tableau, and ServiceNow and more. We’ll talk about the benefits of having a low-code microapp builder that enables customization, as well as a generic web services connector. Our experts will share why integrated networking really matters And finally, we’ll explain how elegant design and intelligence separate average solutions from those that deliver a great employee experience.